Why Use XSolutions As Your MSP
The core of our philosophy isn’t centered on technology. We are all about building dynamic relationships with you and your team, always putting people first.
In fact, our mission statement is: “To Deliver true Managed IT Services by putting people first. Because there is no time, for downtime.”
These are not just words to us; we live them every day. Here are some of the things you can expect from us:
- We answer our phones live during business hours. This means that you won’t have to navigate through long, intricate telephone menus when calling us.
- Lightening, quick response. Our average response is 15 minutes or less on all calls. You can be assured that we’ll be working hard to resolve issues quickly to minimize disruptions.
- We use Human Review PLUS Automated Alerts. Automated alerts are great, but many things can happen that will cause them to fail. A simple Windows update can shut off alerts without anyone knowing. If you only depend on automated alerts, you can be at risk.
- With our Backup & Disaster Recovery solution, we can effectively reduce downtime to hours, minutes, or even seconds. Our intelligent, image-based backup technology automatically saves your data locally PLUS two (2) secure, geographically dispersed data centers in the cloud. If needed, you can run server operations from the local device or from the cloud—hence, little or no downtime.
- We proactively monitor hundreds of events and services within your network every day to make sure that everything is running smoothly. When something goes wrong, we immediately address the issue, making sure that small problems don’t become big issues. In many cases, these issues are handled without the client ever being aware they occurred.
- Our proactive Managed IT Security solutions will help keep you, your employees, and computer network safe. We use Detection and Response including EDR, MTR, SIEM, and SOC services. We employ User Security Awareness Training using video, newsletters, blog posts, and test phishing campaigns. We watch over your network, 24/7/365.
- Crystal clear communication. We clearly explain all issues in easy-to-understand terms and never use “geek-speak” to confuse matters. Clients have a right to understand what is going on with their networks so they can make informed decisions. We make sure this is always happening.
- We track ALL issues from first contact through resolution using our state-of-the-art Trouble Ticket System. Your problem is always within our view, nothing is overlooked. This means that we’ll make sure your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.
- Our Cloud Data Protection solutions provide additional safeguards to Office 365. We use robust SPAM defenses to augment O365’s native protections, Artificial Intelligence to actively hunt down scam messages, and Point-in-Time Backups to ensure that you’ll be able to restore emails, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams data for any point-in-time when needed.
- We will demonstrate EXACT pricing BEFORE you sign an agreement. This means that you’ll know for certain what your costs will be―no surprises.
If you’re experiencing chronic computer problems in your business that never seem to get fixed, click the button below, and fill out the form. When we receive your request, we’ll contact you to discuss your issues and if it makes sense, conduct a FREE Technology Assessment. We’ll show you the root causes of your problems, how to fix them, and the costs involved.
Then, it’s up to you. If you hire us, we’ll begin work; if not, then use our written assessment to make the repairs and adjustments on your own. Either way, you win.