Today’s headlines tell the tale:
– Covid-19 cases in the U.S. climb to 300,000+…
– The U.S. death toll hits 10,000+…
– New York State is the current epicenter with New Jersey cases climbing exponentially…
– States and businesses are in lockdown…
– Many businesses are in danger of going under…
– Employees in companies trying to stay alive are working from home…
No one can tell us how long this horror will last, forcing us to deal with the Pandemic on a day-to-day basis. Our country and the world are “on hold”.
As if the coronavirus isn’t enough, cybercriminals have ramped up their assaults exponentially, increasing phishing scams and malware attacks. Could you imagine what ransomware would do to your business now?
Cyber-criminals aside, the most common reasons for data loss are accidental data deletions and sudden system failures.
To keep your business operating, you need a written Disaster Recovery Plan and the right Business Continuity solution.
What Not To Do
Faced with declining revenues, the first instinct is to cut expenses. But, as a business owner or executive, you must resist the temptation of cutting critical IT support and Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) services.
- Without IT support from a trusted vendor, your company will experience technical issues that would be more expensive to fix later as the pandemic plays out, a much larger expense than what you’re paying now.
- Without the right BCDR system in place, you’re ‘dead-in-the-water” should you lose your data either through accidental deletion, hardware or software failures or cyber-attack.
So, resist the urge to reduce or eliminate IT services because you will need technical support and recovery services should disaster strike.
We Are Here To Help
First: if you do not have a written Disaster Recovery Plan, then download our template right now. Our Disaster Recovery Template is in Microsoft Excel and contains tabs covering critical areas. It is not password protected so you can revise and add to it as needed. Click the image below to download your copy now.
Unlike some of our competitors, the template has no registration requirements. During this crisis, we’re not interested in adding to our email list, we just want you to download and use it, no strings attached.
Second: call us at (845) 362-9675 or email us at [email protected] to request a demo of the most awesome Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution in operation today. Our solution will keep your business up and running even if your servers are damaged or destroyed.
XSolutions is an Elite Partner of Datto, the world leader in Hybrid-Cloud Business Continuity solutions whose systems protect 460+ Petabytes of data with over 1400+ employees and 9 offices around the globe. Call (845) 362-9675 and let us introduce you to the ultimate defense against data loss—whatever the cause. Backup & Disaster Recovery | Business Continuity | Data Risk Assessment